A B&T TRAINER INSPIRES CONFIDENCE, REACHES OUT TO OTHERS AND GIVES WITH HEART
A B&T trainer is above all a leader. He is a person who shares B & T’s values and vision on entrepreneurship and the concept of eternal success. A B&T trainer is an example of the determination, wisdom, integrity, and drive that our students are looking for in our personal and professional development training program.
To become a trainer, you must first:
- Be 18 years of age and over
- Express yourself fluently in French and / or English
- Complete our online training program on personal and professional development
- Attend a trainer prequalification webinar
- Complete the Key to Mastery questionnaire offered online
- Adhere to the Privacy and Local Representation Policy available upon request after approval of your application.